Hydro Excavation, or daylighting, is a safe, non-invasive means of exposing the underground infrastructure. Using high pressured water and a vacuum it will break up the soil which is then suctioned by the trucks powerful vacuum. Under high pressure, the water will loosen the soil, while the waste is suctioned into a separate storage compartment on the truck. High pressure jetting is used for precise holes, trenches and exposing buried utility lines. Other openings can be quickly and easily excavated. Our Hydrovac trucks are designed for extreme weather conditions, and can perform a wide variety of tasks.
- Benefits of Hydrovac
- The safe way to dig
- Locate underground utilities
- Trenching of any dimension
- Pile holes up to 30 feet deep
- Catch pits, bore pits
- Site holes
- Curb box repair
- Crawl spaces
- Fence posts
- Can work up to 400 feet from truck
We offer our clients industry specific services that meet their unique needs. Using specialized equipment, expertise, innovation and responsiveness, our highly skilled team offers solutions that minimize disruption and costly outages. Leveraging our versatile fleet and around the clock dispatch, we are able to quickly and clearly understand your challenge, offer solutions and own the execution of work, no matter how complex.
- Vacuum Services Knowledge
- Confined space entry, level 2
- Ground disturbance level 2
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Transportation of dangerous goods
- Standard first aid, level C: CPR and AED
High Pressure Jetting
High pressure jetting is used to clean and maintain conduits, pipes, sewers and drains to extend the life cycle of underground infrastructure.
High pressure jetting Information
- 8 inch to 40 inch sewer line cleaning
- Grease cutting
- Root cutting
- Culvert cleaning
- Lagoon lines
Steam Cleaning Lines
Steam cleaning is used by many communities for maintenance of sewer lines, frozen catch basins, cleaning culverts etc. Hot steam is used to clean diverse and hard to get at areas that regular steamers cannot reach.
Steam Cleaning Lines Information
- High pressure hot water for cleaning conduit, culverts and sewer lines
- Pull mule tape
- Steam frozen catch basins
We have multiple water trucks that can be used to transfer vast amounts of non potable water to any location you need.
- Water hauling Extra Information
- 1700 gallon capacity
- Non-potable water
- Washroom trailer fill
- Underground tank fill
- Pressure testing
Contact HydroX with any questions or concerns!
24/7 Emergency Service
Toll Free: 1-800-914-1121